buy crypto faq
1. What type of Cryptocurrencies can I purchase from Simplex via HB Wallet?
HB Wallet supports users to purchase Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Ripple (XRP), and Tron (TRX)
2. What can I use to purchase Cryptocurrencies from Simplex via HB Wallet?
Users can use Credit Cards, or Debit Cards that supported by Visa, or Master Card to purchase Cryptocurrencies.
3. What is the minimum amount that I can purchase in a transaction?
The minimum amount that users can purchase is $50 USD for every transaction.
4. What is the maximum amount that I can purchase in a transaction?
The maximum amount that users can purchase is $20,000 USD for every transaction.
The monthly cap for a user is $50,000 USD.
5. What is the fee for every transaction?
For transactions from $50 USD to $200 USD the fee is $10 + 5% transaction value.
For transactions from over $200 USD to $20,000 USD the fee is 10% transaction value.
6. Is there any restricted area?
Simplex accepts Visa and Mastercard payments from all countries except:
(*) Banned FATF Countries:
2. Bosnia and Herzegovina
3. Region of Crimea
7. Democratic People’s Republic of Korea
8. Lao People's Democratic Republic
10. Sri Lanka
12. Syrian Arab Republic
13. Trinidad and Tobago
(*) Banned Virtual Currency Countries:
7. How long will it take to receive the purchased amount of Cryptocurrency?
It should take approximately 30 minutes to receive the purchased amount of Cryptocurrency.
8. Where can I report if I can't receive the purchased amount of Cryptocurrency?
Please fill in the table below on this page. We will contact you as soon as we can.